Thursday, March 10, 2005

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'! Keep them freshman workin'!

Ah, yes! Another fine day. Spring, it seems, has finally sprung. This is a glorious thing. I can finally open the windows in my apartment and rid my self of the odor of finely aged tobacco smoke and stale beer. Wooo Hooo! It's nice to be able to hop on the motorcycle without first having to put on 25 layers of clothes.

The semester is off to a booming start although the 7:00 am class that I have is, at times, a wee bit of a struggle. It ain't the students, they're a fine bunch. It's my "early morning, haven't had enough coffee, and forget how to speak English" thing. Needless to say, my students are somewhat confused when I open my mouth and say, "uyhekghgfdguyvbjbdfjkdsbv." I keep telling myself that it's only the first week of classes and it's going to get...umm, well... easier. Hope springs eternal as they say.

Oh! Look at the time. I'm off to class to warp the minds, curve the pines, and win the war for the other side. :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7am sucks, man. I hate those classes. Yeolshimihae! Fighting!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7am sucks! I say let the kids sleep and torture ur other periods!! This is the same point of view your morning students have, believe me!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home