Friday, June 10, 2005

Free at Last

Fridays are good days in general, but today is a beautiful day. It's pouring rain, but that doesn't matter. Why is it a beautiful day? It's because I am finished with the semester. I had my last two classes this morning, and I'm done. SWEEEEEEEEET!!!

I'm sitting here pondering the relaxing week ahead which will end with me hopping on a plane to Taiwan for two more weeks of R&R. Life is good. Is 11:00 am too early to start drinkin'?

The other good thing that happened this week was my meeting with the institute director to discuss my new contract. The new contract is sweet. There's a significant pay raise, a reduction in working hours, and a raise in the overtime pay. As an added bonus, the idiot in the FLEC office whose job it is to work with the foreign teachers and has his head so far up his ass that he talks through his belly button, is going to be let go. This might even be a better thing than the increase in pay.

All in all, I'm a happy camper. See y'all on the flipside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home