Saturday, September 10, 2005

The following may not be suitable for all viewers.

This is a hearty, "FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!" to Korean cab drivers. Especially to the two FUCKING AHJASHI DICKHEAD MOTHERFUCKERS who slowed down, in the middle of a torrential downpour, saw I was a waeguk (foreigner), and drove past. This is also a hearty "FUCK YOU!!" to the cabbie that did pick me up (in the same torrential downpour), and then gave me attitude for wanting to go to my house, which is too fucking far to walk in a storm (30 minutes at least), but not far enough for the fucker to say, "Chungnam Dae??", like he was being inconvenienced by the fact that I'd ask him for something so close. { I am perfectly willing to pay more than the meter price, because it is a short ride - 2,100 won ($2), and tips are not the norm here. A nice, hardworking guy desrves the extra money. I emphasize NICE!} Needless to say, Mr. Attitude got dick!

I will say now that not all Korean cabbies are bad. I've had a few that have gone out of their way to be helpful, some even above and beyond. However, most of these fucks seem to think that cab driving makes them God. THE FUCKERS CAN KISS MY HAIRY WHITE ASS!

Am I gonna stop taking cabs? Hell, no! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger _Q_ said...

Hey Man. I feel Ya. I just about gave some unpaid lessons to some kids at mC donalds who were having trouble standing in line. Soon to be A hand phone Documentry!
Genuinely

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home