Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ho Halloween Hat

It was another weekend of freakishness and frivolity as Daejeon was host to ulti madness: The Ho Halloween Hat. As many know, you put a bunch of ulti players in one spot and things are bound to get out of hand. Kudos to Greg and Woody for organizing another great tourney. You'll be receiving my chiropractic bill soon.

I had a great time during this event. Many folks from Seoul came down to participate and help make the tourney a success. I myself am finally starting to be able to walk properly again after a weekend of hard playing and harder drinkin'.

There are no photos of the parties because I forgot to bring my camera to the Friday night party at Santa's and then was too bruised and battered to make it to J Rock.

Anyway, I have to run because I was just informed that a care package of homemade brownies from my mom just showed up at the office. Enjoy the photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom's brownies??!?!?!

I know I won't even get to smell those ones.

Kim

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home