Monday, December 31, 2007

Havin' a blast, but first....

THE REDSKINS ARE GOIN' TO THE PLA-A-A-AY OFFS!!! THE REDSKINS ARE GOING TO THE PLA-A-A-A-AY OFFS!!!!

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest (dancing on the chair in this coffee shop probably wouldn't go over very well). I didn't get a chance to see the game or even read much about it other than the score, but I'm happy my boys are in. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the games when I get back to Korea.

Anyway, to the present; I'm havin' a great time. I'm currently in Whangmata which is a beach town similar to, but smaller than Cape Cod or Plymouth, MA. There will be a great surge of people this weekend for the New Years (they say the town goes from 5,000 people to 70,000 over the New Years holiday).

This vacation has been what vacations are supposed to be: relaxing at the bach watching the cricket match, eating a ton of good food, and getting on the piss. Glen and I are both having a rather slow day due to celebrating New Year's Eve Eve last night (I found a place that sells Irish Mist, so I've been in trouble from the get go). Will probably go back to the bach (Kiwi slang for "vacation home") and start on the piss once again. WOOT!

Once I get back to Korea, I'm going to put together a brief dictionary of Kiwi slang. It'll be CHOICE!!

THE REDSKINS ARE GOING TO THE PLA-A-A-AY OFFS!!! THE REDSKINS ARE GOING TO THE PLA-A-A-AY OFFS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home