Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gonna be a good day.

This is one of those perfect Saturdays. I had a good night's sleep for a change, it's cold and rainy outside, and the Nats are winning (at least for the moment). The weather, of course, offers the perfect excuse to be a complete vegetable, so I'll take full advantage by watching some ball, reading the paper and puttering around the house. I downloaded a couple of movies last night, so I have something to watch if I get bored.

I didn't go out last night, which is the biggest reason I feel so good today. I was supposed to meet my buddy Ian for dinner but fell asleep and just didn't feel like going out when I woke up. I might go out later, but that decision is a long way off given that it's only 9:45 in the morning.

(Nats update: We had a 4-1 lead going in to the sixth, but the starter John Lannan just hit two batters and gave up an RBI single, and has been pulled. It's 4-2, the bullpen is in play, and the adventure begins...make that 4-3...sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home