Monday, December 15, 2008

Stick a fork in 'em; they're done.

Redskins 13 - Bengals 20

In what I have to say is a brilliant start to my vacation, the 1-14 Cinncinnati Bungals knocked my beloved Redskins out of playoff contention. There is nothing quite so deflating as getting up at 5 am, excited about hopping on a plane, doing last minute packing and preparation, and sitting back to relax for the last half hour or so and watching the Skins get spanked by a bad team. Of course the way the Skins are playing these days, bad teams look like Super Bowl contenders. I think I would have felt much better had the Skins been this year's Lions rather than having them unexpectedly get my hopes only by once again crushing them by going 1-6 down the back stretch.

Hey Vinny, how those draft picks lookin' now, ya putz?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In spite of the skins' dismal season-hope you had a good holiday! take care- Ron

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home