Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's Monday....sigh.

Well, I'm back to work after a nice relaxing weekend. Mondays should be illegal.

I went out Friday night with the students from one of my classes. We had a very pleasant dinner of samgyup-sal (Korean bbq pork) and soju, and then headed off to Santa Claus where we played pool, chatted and drank some more. I really like this class. They're very good students and nice folks in general. After my students went home. I headed off to a bar called K.O.P. for a St. Paddy's day party. I don't really like this place. It's loud and the music sucks, but a good number of the people I know were there, so I figured I'd check it out for a while. I think I rolled in at about 4:00 am feeling no pain.

Saturday was a very relaxing day. The weather was perfect, so I met a couple of friends for a little frisbee. While it's still a bit cold at night, I think spring is finally here to stay. After frisbee, I went home, had something to eat, and then did my best impression of a computer nerd and played World of Warcraft for about 7 hours or so. :-P

Sunday was another beautiful day, so, as I do every Sunday, I went out to play Ultimate Frisbee with my friends. You can't imagine how wonderful it is to be able to play in shorts and a t-shirt again. Ultimate is supposed to be a non-contact sport, but I managed to involve myself in a number of collisions, both with people and the ground. Needless to say, I'm rather sore today, but it's that satisfying full body ache that comes from playing hard. Wooo Hooo! There's really nothing more fun than playing Ulti on a beautiful day.

That's it for now. I have a couple of hours before my ext class, so i'm going to take a nap. Naps are our friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home