Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Nothing Better To Do Mix

1. Lenny Kravitz - In My Life Today
2. David Bowie - She'll Drive The Big Car
3. Bela Fleck - The Landing
4. New Grass Revival - Hold On To A Dream
5. Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade
6. Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarium Rescue Unit - Basically Frightened
7. Juluka - Soweto
8. Eric Clapton & B.B. King - Hold On! I'm Comin'
9. Johnny Cash - First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
10. The Aqua Velvets - Hawaiian Blue
11. Oscar Peterson - John Brown's Body
12. Duke Ellington & Count Basie - To You
13. Audioslave - Explorer
14. Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown
15. Forgotten Rebels - Behind Bars
16. B.B. King - There Must Be A Better World
17. Goo Goo Dolls - Stop The World
18. Little Feat - Fat Man In The Bathtub
19. Hanoi Rocks - Cheyenne
20. Garbage - It's All Over But The Crying
21. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Sleep Tight
22. Led Zeppelin - We're Gonna Groove
23. Flogging Molly - Queen Anne's Revenge
24. Danny Gatton - Dancin' Shoes
25. Bad Religion - There Will Be A Way

1 Comments:

Blogger _Q_ said...

Amen, among other words that come to my mind when I have "nothing better to do". I gotta find you "The Cigarette Song" by Rightous Ike and the Magicians.

It's my favorite nothing better to do kinda listening..

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home