Saturday, December 31, 2005

God-DAMN I love Music!!

I've been having the best night sitting here, drinking beer with Ian, and downloading and listening to music. It's been FABULOUS! It's been an eclectic music night to say the least. Here's a sample:

1. The Bay City Rollers - Be My Baby
2. Blue Oyster Cult - Hot Rails To Hell
3. Dream Theater - 6:00
4. The Beatles - Help!
5. AC/DC - Rock'n'Roll Damnation
6. Alice Cooper - Today Mueller
7. Magadog - Pipeline
8. Blondie - Dreaming
9. Southern Culture on the Skids - Carve That Possum
10. Danny Gatton - Land of Make Belive/Tequila
11. The Pogues - Bright Lights
12. Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
13. The Danny Morris Band - Pills (Rock'n'Roll Nurse)
14. Nickelback - Yankin Out My Heart
15. The Porkers - Swingin' Nut
16. Forgotten Rebels - FMD
17. Billie Holiday - A Foggy Day
18. Heart - Barracuda
19. Foo Fighters - My Poor Brain
20. The Porkers - Buyer-Logical
21. The Allman Brothers Band - Change My Way of Living
22. Frank Zappa - King Kong
23. Anderson, Wakeman, Bruford, Howe - Themes - I) Sound, II) Second Attention, III) Soul Warrior
24. Freeze - Loading Zone
25. Spring Heeled Jack - Electric
26. Blondie - 11:59
27. James Brown - Hot Pants
28. Goo Goo Dolls - Another Second Time Around
29. The Nomads ft. Kissettes - I Remember You
30. Paul Kelly - Before Too Long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home