Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Football season has begun!

You just gotta love football! You especially gotta love football live on TV in ENGLISH!!! Thanks to one of my co-workers (Chip, you rock!!), I found a website that allows me to watch the NFL games live on the computer, and it's FREE!! So far this week, I've been able to watch Pittsburgh/Miami, Indianapolis/New York Giants, and the San Diego/Oakland games. You just don't know how cool this is for me. Of course, I didn't get to watch the Redskins game because I had classes the entire time (sigh), but football is football.

Alas, the Redskins lost their opener to the Vikings, 19-16. By all accounts it was a fairly dismal showing by the Skins and, if you were to believe the WaPo sports writers, the beginning of a long road into hell. I refuse to lose faith. Granted, it was a big day: Monday Night Football at home against a pretty bad team. However, it's only the first game of a long season. BRING ON DALLAS!!!

In better news, my fantasy football team won it's opener despite a game day decision that left one of my players off the field. I have a league title to defend, so this was a good start.

GO REDSKINS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home