Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome to my weekend...


This lovely pile of stuff is what I get to tackle this weekend. Five classes, 125 students, and more fun than you could shake a stick at. Between final exams (starting next week), grading hobby projects (the picture), and getting all the grades, attendance sheets, and other miscellaneous bullshit in order, my brain should be on the fritz in no time.

Now, in order to approach this amount of work, one must prepare appropriately. What this means, of course, is that I'm going out tonight and getting absolutely shitfaced(Hey! It's Friday and the last day of classes!). One of my classes invited me out for an end of session dinner, so I can blame my future inebriation on them.

Regardless of all this crap, I'm very glad this semester is drawing to a close.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your desk looks like mine hahah. Have fun with that.

Jamey

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric-

Nice to see an update. I'm totally in the same boat, except I don't get my hobby projects or exam in until this week. Here's to the end!

Kim

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home