Tuesday, April 26, 2005

CMS Sufferers Unite!!!

Thanks to the timely intervention of my friend Woody, my latest bout with the dreaded CMS (Computer Moron Syndrome) was cut mercifully short before any serious damage occured to my brain or my computer.

This latest round of CMS was brought by the purchase of a digital camera. Thinking to myself, "I'm a smart guy. I can figure out how to publish photos on the blogsite, no problem," I took some goofy pics and downloaded the photo publishing software. I then proceeded to fruitlessly read the instructions, click various windows and buttons, grumble, fume, and click and read some more. All to no avail. Finally, I asked Woody if he could come over and help me figure it out. He came over, read the software info, told me to click this and do that, and PRESTO, pics on the blog! What had taken me a week of hopeless befuddlement, took about three minutes. Doh!

I'm going to start another blog: CMS Anonymous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home