Monday, May 12, 2008

Movie Masochism

Have you ever watched a movie that was so bad you couldn't stop watching it? I'm talking about the kind of film that you know is going to be horrible from the opening credits. The kind of film that, if you actually went to the theater and paid to see it, you'd have no recourse but to kill yourself. Yet, you can't turn it off. You're thinking to yourself, this is horrible. There isn't possibly a movie out there with less redeeming features than this movie. WHY CAN'T I STOP WATCHING?!?! AIIIIGH!!! MY BRAIN IS MELTING!!!!!!Then you get to the end of the movie wishing that some how, some way, you could get the last two hours back, but you can't...sigh.

My friends...Strange Wilderness...is that movie.

If you are tempted to download this movie, go to the kitchen and stab yourself in the eye with a fork.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, funny blog. I think alot of people would agree with you as it made less than $7,000,000. I saw the trailer for this on T.V. and knew I would never watch it. This despite being a Jonah Hill fan.

Jamey

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home